The Aquarea MDF / MDC range adapts well in an existing installation with a boiler backup, and in a new application with underfloor heating, low temperature radiators or even fan-coil heaters. This range can also be connected to a solar kit in order to increase efficiency and minimize the impact on the ecosystem. Finally, it is possible to connect a thermostat for even better heating (MDF) or better heating and cooling control (MDC) control and management.
- NEW! Efficient control of room temperature based on the outdoor temperature, indoor temperature using the Aquarea Manager.
- Optional Smartphone control
- Range from 9 to 16 kW, Single and Three Phase
- Maximum hydraulic module output temperature: 55 °C
- Works down to -20 °C
- Cooling temperature range 5–20 °C (MDC)