The new H Generation is being introduced by the 3 and 5 kW. Those small capacities are specially designed for low energy homes and achieve an impressive COP of 5 (on the 3,2 kW).
Thanks to the system’s high degree of technology and advanced control, it is able to maintain a high capacity and efficiency even at -7 °C and -15 °C. The Aquarea’s software is optimised to the requirements of low consumption homes in order to maximise energy efficiency. Whatever the weather, Aquarea can work even at -27 °C. The compact design of the outdoor unit makes installation very easy.
- Efficient control of room temperature based on the outdoor temperature, indoor temperature using the Aquarea Manager.
- Super efficient: COP of 5 in the 3,2 kW!
- Very high energy savings A+++ (*)
- Simple installation & maintenance
- New touch controller
- New Indoor Unit
- Special software for low consumption homes with minimum output temperature: 20 °C
- Works down to -27 °C
- Automatic Air purge valve
- Display of the compressor frequency
Remark to energy efficiency class: These indications are based on the official ErP regulations (EU regulations N° 811/2013, EN 14511 and EN 14825) for heat pumps, which is officially binding from September 2015. Efficiency classes marked with * would meet the new regulations from September 2019 to a classification as A+++.